Thursday, October 16, 2008

Autism Speaks: "Crop Out Autism"


Hi, Bailey!

I’m finally recovered from our weekend’s festivities – the “Crop Out Autism” event was tiring and yet exhilarating all at the same time!

Thanks so much for your donation of that fabulous pin – I loved it so much that I battled to win it in the Silent Auction!!! It was close, but I managed to dominate the bidding. Rest assured that your effort was enjoyed and very much appreciated.

We don’t have a final count yet, but it looks like when all the numbers have been tallied that we will have about $5000 for Autism Speaks. We are proud of that number – pretty good, we thought, for a first attempt. Danielle and I want to make this event an annual affair and already have ideas for making next year even better!

Thanks again for your donation!
Jan

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: