Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Class Schedule: Intentional Art


In case you missed the March series...


I am happy to announce an opportunity for you to work like I work. I love to take an idea and expand on it through variations over a period of time.  I find this process to be very fulfilling and highly creative, freeing and pleasurable.  I want my students to experience this for themselves.  Support your soul and enrich your spirit by expanding your vision over time. I am offering a unique series of art classes that are designed to enable you to maximize your creative experience by building on your skills from week to week. Add a new skill set each week as you grow in an upbeat, supportive environment. If you are unable to commit for all 4 weeks, please join us anyways, as each class can also stand alone for a more condensed art experience.



Where: All classes are held at Migun-TN (in Farragut by Fresh Market) on Wednesdays from 11-1.


Classes:


Dream Catchers 4/1, 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29


Mandalas 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27


 


Price: $35 per class


 


Special: $25 per class when you register with a friend or when you register and prepay for 4 sessions.


 


E-mail me at Bailey@BaileyFiberArt.com to register.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: