Monday, September 15, 2008

Purple

According to the "ColorAnswer Book", purple has an aura of mystery and intrigue. It also says tha people who gravitate to it are "intuitive , imaginative, and highly creative, with quick perception of supernatural ideas. Purple people have a greater sense of the intangible. They don't have to see it to believe it."

Purple is my favorite color. It is my neutral. It finds its way into almost very piece of my work. This post introduces a new line of posts...Over the next weeks/months, I will highlight a work and discuss my thought processes in creating it. Your comments are welcome.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Nellie's Needles said...

mmmm...interesting! I wonder what the color orange means.

I look forward to reading about your thoughts and process for this project.

Anonymous said...

I think of purple as the color of change and transformation, so I love that it is part of your pieces.

Jyl Walker said...

Purple ... the color of the "Passion of Christ". Rich, deep, evoking. I'm thrilled to see you coming forward with your gift and talents.